2. Who is Haven Holistic & Beauty?
Haven Holistic & Beauty is a beauty salon based in Drogheda, Ireland.
3. When do we collect your personal information?
- When you book an appointment online or in the salon.
- When you purchase gift vouchers online or in the salon.
- When you create an account with us.
- When you contact us by any means with feedback, queries, complaints, etc.
- When you ask us to contact you about a product or service.
- When you enter competitions.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
- When you fill in any forms.
4. What personal information do we collect?
- If you book an appointment online and need to register with us: your name, email address, mobile number and a password.
- When you purchase gift vouchers online: your name, address, telephone number and we may also collect the name of the recipient of the voucher if the purchase is intended as a gift, as well as the recipient’s e-mail address. We will also keep a record of your order.
- When you visit the salon: your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address and medical history.
- Details of your interactions with us either in the salon or online. E.g. Feedback, queries, complaints, details of treatments you’ve had with us and details of purchases you’ve made with us.
- Your social media username if you interact with us via those channels.
5. How we use your personal information
- To set up an account with us at the salon so that we can offer products and services which suit your needs.
- To allow you to register an account with us so that you can book appointments online and manage your online bookings.< /li>
- To process your booking requests.
- To respond to your queries, feedback, refund requests, complaints, as well as to record your appointment and purchase history and online conversations. We may also keep a record of any communication with you in order to inform future responses to you and to monitor our customer service.
- To contact you about your bookings or purchases with us.
- To assess your suitability for treatments at our salon. Some of our treatments are unsuitable for people with certain medical conditions and we also need to make sure that if you are aged between 13 and 16 years that a parent or guardian is able to sign the consent form for treatment.
Note: where a person by reason of his or her physical or mental incapacity or age, is or is likely to be unable to appreciate the nature and effect of giving consent, such consent may be given by a parent or guardian or a grandparent, uncle, aunt, brother or sister of the person provided that the giving of such consent is not prohibited by law
- With your consent, we will use your personal information for notifying you via email of products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- With your consent, to administer any of our competitions which you enter.
- To comply with our legal obligations to share your personal information with Law enforcement should a valid request be received.
- To send you feedback requests to help improve our products and services.
6. How we protect your personal information
We take personal information security very seriously and will take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of your personal information.
We partner with Phorest to store and process your data on secure servers. Access to your personal information is password protected.
7. How long will we keep your personal information?
For legal reasons we are obliged to hold your personal information for at least 7 years following the last occasion on which treatment was given. In the case of treatment to minors, records will be kept for at least 7 years after they reach the age of consent (16).
8. Who do we share your personal information with?
To give you the best experience at Haven Holistic & Beauty and to enable us to offer our products and services, we currently partner with the following companies:
- Phorest – to create and manage your account with us, book/cancel appointments, to contact you via newsletter with your consent and to securely store your personal information.
- Stripe – to process payment for online gift voucher purchases
- Coppertops – to record and process your online gift voucher purchase.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
9. Where your personal information may be processed
In order to process your online gift voucher orders and payments, we need to share your personal data with third parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA), i.e. the USA.
Your personal information will be processed in line with the Stripe privacy policies in these cases.
10. Your personal information and your rights
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction of your personal information if incorrect or out of date.
- That we stop using your personal information for marketing purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you at any time. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to us at Haven Holistic & Beauty, 70 Trinity St, Drogheda, Co.Louth, Ireland. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to use your personal data at any time.
11. How to stop the use of your personal information for marketing purposes
If you have consented to receive marketing from us, you may opt out at anytime by following the unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email received.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
13. How to contact us
By email: email@example.com
Or by writing to us at: Haven Holistic & Beauty, 70 Trinity St, Drogheda, Co.Louth, Ireland.